Ecozen Solutions Private Limited , a private limited company with its registered office at 301 Vaishnavi Appt. Plot No.29, Vijayanand Gruha Nirman Sahakari Sanstha, Narendra Nagar, Nagpur Maharashtra- 440015 (hereinafter shall be referred to as “Company”, “Ecozen”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning) owns and operates https://www.ecozensolutions.com/ including any subdomains thereof (collectively, “Website“);
- TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- When using/accessing Our Website, the Users may be required to provide certain personal, non-personal and other information, in order to provide services and features that most likely meet User needs, and to customize our Website to make the User experience safer and easier, as indicated below (such information and correspondences hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”).
- Personal Information: We may require You to provide us with certain information that personally identifies You, which shall include the following categories of information: (i) Contact Data (such as your e-mail address, phone number and Account password); and (ii) Demographic Data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code) ( collectively referred to as “Personal Information”). If you communicate with Us for example, by e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list and subject to applicable law, is without prejudice to Our right to seek further Personal Information, as may be required.
- Non-Personal Information: When You visit the Website, we may collect certain non-personal information such as domain and host from which You access the internet, Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- User Communications: When You send emails or other communications to Us, we may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve our services.
- Information on behalf of Children: If You are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, You may access the Website on behalf of such minor child. You also expressly undertake that You have the authority to share such information on behalf of Your child. Any information that You provide while using the Website on behalf of Your minor child will be treated as Personal Information unless otherwise provided herein.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties Your Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Us in operating Our Website, conducting Our business, or servicing You. We may also release Your information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Our Website policies, or protect Ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We may process the Information You provide in the following manner:
- To personalize your experience;
- To improve our services, products and offerings; and/or
- To contact You and to customise Our communication with You and the marketing material we share with You; and/or
- Your information, whether public or private shall be used to analyse and suggest any other related product/service that shall be suitable for you; and/or
- The email address provided by You, may be used to send You information and updates about Us; and/or
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and/or
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website, Our business, services and other users; and/or
- To allow our professionals, business partners to present customised messages to You; and/or
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Website; and/or
- We may disclose Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (iii) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
For the purposes of Our Website, We shall be sharing Your Personal Information with any of Our business partners, administrators, vendors, agents, service providers or affiliates for legitimate business purposes (including operating the services, and providing services to You), in accordance with applicable law. Additionally, in the event of an audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), We may share/transfer/assign the Information we have collected to the relevant third party, subject to Your right to revoke/ withdraw consent.
- DATA RETENTION
We use reasonable and industry standard security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and help ensure the appropriate use/disclosure of Information in accordance with Rule 8 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”). We host the Website in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- We do not provide any Personal Information or personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without Your consent.
- We may use third-party service providers to display ads on Our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about Your visits to Our Website. They may also use information about Your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services.
- This anonymous Information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is standard technology used by most major websites in the industry. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
- YOUR CONSENT
You may refuse to provide Your Personal Information, or You may at any time, withdraw, revoke, or rescind the consent previously provided herein. You may request for deletion of Your Personal Information by writing to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon any such refusal, revocation or recession of the consent, You hereby agree that You shall not be entitled to use any of the features and/or services made available on the Website.
You further expressly consent to Our continued use, storage, collection and disclosure of Your Personal Information in the event of any change in the laws applicable to data protection, to the fullest extent permitted under such applicable laws.
- CONTACTING US
- The Grievance Officer shall acknowledge the complaint within 24 (twenty four) hours and redress the complaints within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of complaint.
Details of the Grievance Officer:
Name: Radhika Bhagwat
Designation: HR Head
This policy was prepared as of 07 June 2023.