As a part of the Bloomberg New Economy Catalyst, our co-Founder CEO Devendra Gupta attended the New Economy Forum organized by Bloomberg with the mission of Boosting Indian Agriculture with Clean Energy Refrigeration from 15-17 November in Singapore. He also had the opportunity to interact with Mr. Boris Johnson, Finance minister of Singapore and Mr. Michael Bloomberg at the forum.
About Bloomberg New Economy Forum and the Catalysts
Bloomberg New Economy Catalysts, a global network of innovators, thinkers, scientists, policymakers, and entrepreneurs, was founded in 2021 and is dramatically transforming the new economy. A more fair and sustainable global economy is being built in real time by catalysts, who are at the cutting edge of technology and policy and who are working across national boundaries to reform business and government.
Each year, Bloomberg New Economy honors Catalysts for their work in six areas of innovation that reflect the most hotly debated issues, rising trends, and ground-breaking discoveries on the international agenda.
Who do they look for?
Bloomberg searches for visionaries at every stage of their careers, including unicorns and promising start-ups as well as policymakers and opinion leaders who are shaping the global dialogue. The Catalyst group is distinctive in that it unites those creating our world today with those who will create it in the future. Their editorial staff assesses and chooses each Catalyst based on their accomplishments in:
- creating cutting-edge technology with widespread applicability, with a focus on the developing world
- Promoting ideas for policies that make government operations more effective and accelerate the public-sector transformations required to create a more inclusive economy
- energizing the private sector to engage in and profit from new concepts, embracing new opportunities in emerging markets, and globally
- Innovative leaders, projects, and concepts that can build a more inclusive future
Benefits of being a Catalyst
By offering a year-round calendar of events, networking opportunities, and thought-leadership engagements, Bloomberg New Economy offers each Catalyst individualized opportunity to scale and accelerate their work. Benefits comprise:
- Awarded the Bloomberg New Economy Catalyst title
- Request for participation in the Bloomberg New Economy Catalyst 2022 launch and potential for ongoing media coverage
- Invitation to the Quarterly Leadership Briefings of the Annual Bloomberg New Economy Forum
- access to an international network of powerful world leaders
To know more visit: https://www.bloombergneweconomy.com/catalysts/